Introducing Notifications (all-new UI)
One of the great features of PlanMill all-new UI is Notifications, which is designed to help users to notice important notifications at once. With the help of Notifications using new UI is more user-friendly and visually informative at a glance.
Description of Notifications
Notifications is a way of alerting users about absences, request, tasks and invoices and other relevant notices to ensure they aren’t forgotten, overlooked or otherwise missed. The icon is situated at the top bar of new UI. And when a new notification arrives, there is green status bar next to an icon. It’s hard to miss.
Notifications is comprised of:
- Header area: The group icon, the app/module name, header text and timestamp
- A content title: A brief headline for the notification
- Content text: Supporting information
What to do with notification?
Each notification have a link to view related information. Users may interact with a notification by clicking or tapping in the following ways:
- Navigate to a destination.
- Dismiss it / dismiss all.
Types of notifications
A predefined set of notifications are available as follows:
- Absences: accepted, rejected, waiting for acceptance
- Requests: new assignment, new comment, new email
- Tasks: new assignment
- Invoices: waiting for confirmation
Notifications is easy to use, you don’t need for lengthy training sessions, your team will be up and running in no time. And what’s more, PlanMill all-new UI works seamlessly on mobile devices and desktop computers and is designed to adjust to meet the user’s needs.
More information is available in our Help: