How to create and accept absences without superior
Senior executives or CEOs can save their absence request directly without the process of acception. In this case the status field shows only Preliminary and Accepted as options. The Acceptor is the same person making the absence request.
- Go to People > Users and check that the Superior field is empty.
- Create a new absence by either by choosing:
- Go to My workspace, click Create new and select Absence from the dropdown or
- Go to Time & absence > Absences and click New absence.
- Fill in necessary information and choose Accepted in the Status field.
- Click Save As New.