How to create a new project from an opportunity
You can create a new project from the opportunity summary page. This may be useful if you need to create a quote based on project plan or to schedule performers during the last phases of sales process.
- Go to Sales & Marketing > Opportunities.
- Click the Name of the opportunity from where you want to create a project.
- From the toolbar, click Create New and from the dropdown select Project.
- Project wizard opens and information from the opportunity is inherited.
- Make required changes to the fields and click Save As New.
Remember to change the project status to Execution when the project is ordered and when you want to start working and billing follow-up projects.