What is a circular progress bar
Circular progress bar in a time report shows how many hours you have already reported for the specific task and how much is remaining of the planned hours. It is visible only when time reports already exist.
Shows how many hours in total you have already reported for the task.
- Shows by how many hours the planned amount has been exceeded.
- If there are no planned hours for the task, the exceeded amount will be the same as your total reported hours.
If you or your team has planned hours for the task
- Entire circular indicator indicates the amount of planned hours.
- Blue progress bar indicates the total amount of reported hours.
- Gray part indicates how many hours are remaining.