How to create a combined invoice
In PlanMill invoices can be combined both manually and automatically.
Manually combine invoices
- Either go to:
- Projects & services > Projects, select a project and in Project space go to Revenues or
- Invoicing > Revenues
- Click on the checkboxes of the revenue items.
- Click New Draft Invoice(s), New Combined invoice and OK.
Automatically combine invoices
To have invoices combined automatically you need to:
- In the account form set Combine invoice field to Yes.
- Sales order item should have the field Automatic invoice generation set to Automatic draft invoice.
- Use the Set billable button in the invoicing process.