How to create a draft invoice
In PlanMill draft invoces can be created in 3 places which are:
- Sales order summary related to the invoice
- Corresponding Project space
- Revenues data table
Create draft invoice in sales order summary
- Go to Sales & Marketing > Sales orders.
- Click on the name of the sales order.
- In the summary page, go to Open revenue items category.
- Click on the checkboxes of the revenue items.
- Click New Draft Invoice and OK.
Create draft invoice in Project space or in Revenues data table
- Either go to:
- Projects & services > Projects, select a project and in Project space go to Revenues or
- Invoicing > Revenues
- Click on the checkboxes of the revenue items which have status Open or Ready for billing.
- Click New Draft Invoice(s), New Combined invoice and OK.