Try now the all-new PlanMill UI
Have you tried the all-new PlanMill UI? We have added many useful features and enhanced its overall usability. And what’s better, it’s scalable and responsive, so you can use it from desktop to phones.
Changing the view is easy - just navigate to My page and change the view from Classic to New.
The all-new PlanMill UI has an improved overall usability and it’s responsive, which means it’s possible to use it on smaller devices like smartphones and tablets. New UI is also visually informative at a glance. Appearance is based on the Google Material Design guidelines, which makes the new UI coherent in content and style.
- Main navigation has transformed from horizontal to vertical and is situated on the left
- By toggling the menu icon you can hide and show the Main navigation
- Modules are regrouped into a more logical order to enable easier navigation
- New quick links navigation panel is situated on the right side of forms and summaries
- Notifications alert about changes in absences, requests, tasks and invoices
- My workspace has a new card based look, which can be personalized with a theme
- There are 10 new and beautifully designed themes to use
- A new feature for indicator cards is the possibility to toggle between the key value and the corresponding chart
- New location for filters in data tables (list view)
- Possibility to add comments to requests
It is easy - change the view from Classic to New
It looks different than Classic, but it is easier to use and you get the big picture at a glance. Try the new PlanMill UI by navigating to My page and changing the User Interface from Classic to New. Old Classic UI will be replaced by all-new New UI by end of 2017. Be ready.
More information is available in our Help.